Eilistraee's revenge V/S D&D

September 09, 2008

Hello. My friend, Rooky made this picture of the Drow Godess Eilistraee. she allowed me to upload it here, but I need to ask you people to not copy it. Is her creation, so let's respect her decisions on what to do with it.

We're so pissed because she has been banished from the Gods Pantheon in the new D&D edition! Here it's shown that Eilistraee's pissed as well because she just came crushing through the walls and is seating on top of the D&D staff.
So... a message for the D&D dudes: You may have taken her out of the pantheon, but NEVER from our hearts... after all the DM's are free to do whatever they want in their worlds, so... LONG LIVE THE GODESS EILISTRAEE!!! because we love her.

0 comments:

Feed my fishes

My Playlist


You're number